Monday, May 30, 2011

A sweet message

This morning before work I had to go to the fertility clinic for a lateralization ultrasound which is need before doing an IUI (we decided to try so more IUIs). I've gone for these ultrasounds a few times so I knew the routine. It was definitely a pleasent suprise to find a note on one of the many flyers in the changing room. It said :

I know what you are going through,
you are NOT alone.

I will probably never know who wrote that note, but I am grateful she had the thought to think of others amidst her own trails. Many women will enter that changing room and her note will brighten their day. The note also reminded me that the Saviour is always with me.
That simple note was a great example of Christlike love. I pray Heavenly Father will bless that woman for her kindness wherever she is and I pray she will be blessed with her little miracle one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment