Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The clinic

We are off to the Fertility Clinic again this morning, I had an IUI last month and it failed (that's a $250 negative pregnancy test, Ouch!) So now its time to see the doctor again. Iam pretty sure she is going to schedule me for more clomid (which makes me have bad hot flashes) and more IUI's, which means more ultrasounds and Ovulation prediction kits. When you add up the cost each try comes up to about $350 dollars plus all the money I lose from taking time of work. I know its nowhere near the cost of IVF ( which can cost anywhere between $10,000-$25,000). I just pray we don't have to do IVF, there is absolutely no way we can afford that.
Cody has become very impatient with the clinic and has plans to burn it to the ground. If you know Cody, its very painful for him to see money leave his pockets (even at the dollarstore). He also hates long waits, and when 1 in 6 couples are infertile, and your city only has one infertility clinic, you must expect to wait.

Watch the video I posted above, kind of sappy but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment