Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bargain Shopping

I am a huge bargain shopper and have found a new love

Beyond the Rack

I absolutely love this site,
I've ordered some awesome cheap things from here. The other thing a love is that on the right day there is the most amazing selection of modest clothing from skirts to swimwear. The site post deals that last for a few days and then new deals come along. Some of them are ridiculous like purses that used to be $1100 are now on sale for $499, but apart from that there are a lot of really good things, so far I have spent just under $100 (shipping included) and that includes Ralph Lauren duvet cover, some beautiful dessert plates, toys and baby clothing.

If you are at all interested in this site, let me know as you have to be invited. You might find the greatest deal ever!


The dessert plates I got
I love them!

1 comment: