Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Canmore

This Easter weekend, we were able to get away from all the craziness of our lives and enjoy a relaxing weekend in the beautiful town of Canmore,AB. We played, ate, rested, laughed and appreciated. It was a great time. We went dog sledding, I recommend it to all, it was great. On Sunday went to Calgary and spent Easter with Cody's uncle Bruce and his girls. We hid Easter eggs for the girls and tried to fry and egg with a magnifying glass. They are such a fun family, we will have to make more trips down there. Enjoy the photos.
Cody Mushing! Dog sledding is so much fun. Can you spot me?

.

My delicious breakfast (and yes, I did eat that entire circle of Brie cheese. I shouldn't have but I did.)















A view of the mountains. Beautiful!








I would have added more photos but my computer is soooo slow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I wouldn't believe Cody driving a dog sled if I hadn't seen it.

    ReplyDelete