Saturday, April 30, 2011

What to do...

It is common for people to plan goals around milestones. At 16, most people have the goal to obtain their driver's licences; at 65, most people want to retire; at 25, I had the goal to be married with 2 kids. Clearly that hasn't happened, the problem now is that I had no plan B! So now I am lost as to what to do with my life, it could take a few years before we have kids and I don't know what to do, if it does take that long.
I've been thinking about things I love to do and trying to come up with ways to make them into careers or skills. So far I've come up with the following:

Cooking
Event Planning
Humanitarian work

There are career opportunities for all of the above, I am just not sure how to get started. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Start a Cooking Blog!
    Or just cook something and bring it to me everyday. Haha

    ReplyDelete