Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

For people struggling with infertility Mother's Day is much dreaded. I think, considering my circumstances I have every right to sulk, feel depressed and refuse the gifts given out by the youth at Church. But I choose otherwise, instead I want to make sure every mother I get a chance to talk to knows how appreciated she is, I want to send well wishes to all the pregnant (all 8 of them!) ladies in my ward and most importantly I want to remember that I am a mother, and have always been in Heavenly Father's eyes. This will definitely not be easy, but I know it will be worth it.

To ALL the WOMEN reading this:

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. You will make a great mother one day. Until then, you are a great daughter!

    You don't have to give birth to a child to be an influence on their lives.

    Keep on being the wonderful woman that you are.

    ReplyDelete