Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Year 3

Today is my 3year anniversary of marriage to my wonderful husband. I though a lot about couples who don't even make it to this point, and I am so grateful Cody and I only love each other more. How lucky one is to pick the perfect spouse. I started off my anniversary sulky and depressed, because the only thing I could think of was how I've failed to give the wonderful man laying next to me a child. Cody has never complained, cried, sulked or shown any negative emotion towards our infertility problem. Whenever I ask him how he feels about the whole thing he gives me the same answer " We will have children, I know it". I can only dream to have as much faith as him. I am so grateful for all the girls that wouldn't date him! They have no idea what they are missing.
I love you dearly Cody


My Handsome Hubby

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. I remembered on Monday but forgot on Tuesday. Hope you both had a wonderful day. We can't wait to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary. it was so fun 3 years ago to watch you two get married. I think it was the most amazing temple marriage I've ever been at. The spirit was so strong. THere was no doubt in my mind that Heavenly Father was pleased that you two were sealed for eternity. IT was definitely in his plan. We love you guys. We are glad you have each other and that it makes us all family with you. Mimi- you are amazing. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait to see everyone soon.

    ReplyDelete